Peggy J. Carter
- Title: BS, PE, Senior Project Manager
- Consulting Experience: 2001-2005; 2016
- Technical Expertise: Water management for the oil and gas industry; short and long term water forecasting to ensure produced/flowback water is managed efficiently and overall cost is minimized; planning, permitting, compliance and management of salt water disposal wells; environmental permitting and regulatory compliance for water management facilities and technical support in the implementation of the water facilities/structures.
- Career Highlights: Over 15 years of project management experience. Adept at keeping projects on target in the face of shifting operational priorities and changing regulatory requirements.
- Unique Service to Clients & Projects: Works effectively and professionally with clients, regulatory agencies, colleagues and staff to achieve project success.